Some Ghanaians have descended heavily on Black Stars Captain, Asamoah Gyan after results of the paternity test he conducted confirmed he is indeed the father of his three children.
According to them, Asamoah Gyan is a total disgrace and must be ashamed of himself for doubting the legitimacy of his three kids.
Describing the act as cowardly, they wondered why a man of his calibre will result to this after several years of marriage to his wife.
Read More Updating News…
- We Can’t Do Anything About Mallam And Money Doubling On TV- National Media Commission
- Police Superintendent Stolen 10 Dead Bodies From Cemetry
- Kasoa Ritual Killing: Arrested ‘Juju’ Woman Reveals What The Teenagers Wanted From Her
- VIDEO: Man Arrives With Hired Live Band To Propose Marriage Only To Find Girl Friend Having S*x With Another Man
- How To Redraw Money From Your Momo If You Don’t Have A Valid ID
Asamoah Gyan in November 2018 dragged his wife to court after harbouring doubts over whether he is the real father of the children.
He demanded that a DNA test be carried out on his three children and also wanted the court to annul his marriage to his wife, Gifty Gyan with whom they have been together since 2003.
However, a reliable source confirmed to Ghanaweb that the DNA results turned out positive, confirming that all three children are his.
Reacting to this, a section of Ghanaians who spoke to Ghanaweb were of the view that Gifty Gyan, should sue Asamoah Gyan, file for divorce and also take away his properties to serve as punishment for his ‘reckless’ actions.
Some also pleaded with wife of the footballer to forgive him and accept him back since it’s possible he was influenced negatively by his brothers.
Asamoah Gyan’s woes on the side though, seem to be worsening as his wife is now pushing for a divorce which she believes will serve as a ‘lesson’ for him after subjecting her to disgrace even on international grounds; making suggestions that she was ‘sleeping around’.