Troubled gold dealership firm, Menzgold Ghana Limited has announced yet another suspension of payment of locked-up funds to its customers which supposedly began in December 2017, 2019, MyNewsGh.com reports.
The decision follows the picketing of some aggrieved customers at The Trassaco Valley residence of the company’s Chief Executive Officer, Nana Appiah Mensah a.k.a NAM 1, in demand of their monies, Menzgold PRO, Nii Armah Amarteifio said on Accra-based Okay FM on Thursday.
He said Wednesday’s incident has “traumatized NAM 1 and his son, a situation that has compelled the company to suspend the payment to the batch of customers (zero category) whose turn it was on the payment schedule of the company”.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING NOW…
- We Can’t Do Anything About Mallam And Money Doubling On TV- National Media Commission
- Police Superintendent Stolen 10 Dead Bodies From Cemetry
- Kasoa Ritual Killing: Arrested ‘Juju’ Woman Reveals What The Teenagers Wanted From Her
- VIDEO: Man Arrives With Hired Live Band To Propose Marriage Only To Find Girl Friend Having S*x With Another Man
- How To Redraw Money From Your Momo If You Don’t Have A Valid ID
The company had earlier communicated to the public that the first batch of 200 customers had been paid successfully.
Nii Armah Amarteifio who alleged to have been receiving death threats from some of the customers begged them to remain calm and cooperate with the company as it takes steps to pay everybody within 36 months because they cannot pay everybody in one day.